VastVision’s determination, skills and experience is what makes us good at what we do. We are committed to our clients and their needs. We are looking for individuals who are ready to learn and keep up to date of the latest advances in the Internet's industry of Search Engine Marketing. If you are goal orientated, dedicated and a good team player and are looking for a future in SEO and SEO Careers please send your resume to email@example.com.
SEO ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The account executive is responsible for supporting management in delivering the required tasks to service our clients. Some tasks will include but not limited to: compiling data for monthly reporting, link building activities, building new page templates and admin tasks but Account Executives need to be creative in their approach to building links to client sites and may also be required to help with new business pitch preparation and client meetings.
- Previous experience of online marketing or other internet related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to work well under pressure
- SEO experience and knowledge of search engine algorithms
- Time Management Skills, ability to meet deadlines as well as multitask.
- Ability to speak and write on a professional level
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Content creation
- Keyword research
- Monitor website performance based on SEO activities
- Analyze and report on performance metrics
- Competitive market audits
- Assess and introduce inbound link building strategies
- Compile all monthly data and create a monthly client report for client review
- B.A preferred although not essential if applicant comes with previous online marketing experience or other relevant experience or skills
- Experience of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and Internet savvy
The SEO Account Manager is responsible for handling all Internet Marketing related aspects. You will report to and work directly with the Director of SEO as well as the executive team to perform competitive analysis, keyword research, create reports, find link opportunities, and give advice to companies on how to improve their current marketing strategy.
- Understanding in technical SEO methodology (such as page construction, implement optimal site architecture, find and remove technical SEO roadblocks for greater visibility on key terms, identify and analyze competitor techniques and Google indexation and crawl-ability methodology)
- Demonstrate advanced analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Knowledge in natural search engine listings and search algorithms
- Proven ability to work successfully under pressure handling several projects staying on deadline
- Strong experience with Web Analytics software
- Must have prior experience in leading a team of people
- Experience with Excel, word, PowerPoint and CMS
- Demonstrated track record of solving hard problems and delivering beyond expectations
- Excellent presentation and communication written and oral skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in online marketing
SEO SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sales associates will provide consultative sales for our search engine optimization / marketing services. We are looking for strategic, analytical and independent professionals who have negotiated service agreements with large and midsize companies. Successful candidate will follow up with incoming phone and email leads, provide search engine strategy consultation and business development.
- Good skills and ability to communicate well with others
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong technical background
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to close accounts quickly
- Excellent skills in customer service
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Presenting and pitching to prospect clients
- Developing a growing clientele
- Maintaining good relationship with clients and understanding their business needs
- 4 to 6 years of experience in online marketing and audience development for free and paid sites (SEO, SEM, email newsletters, social media)